Like your heart and brain, your skin is also one of the most important organs in your body. However, we tend to take it for granted unless we encounter some problems. Your skin consistently protects you by keeping infections out of your body. Also, having a good skin has mental benefits, as t makes you feel good and boosts your confidence. However, if you are suffering from skin problems, then you might be in search of solutions which might help you to get rid of them. To help you eliminate skin problems, here are some effective solutions. Read on to know more.
1. Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a treatment which works to cover the age spots and lighten acne spots. This process is one of the most common wrinkle free processes which is performed in a facial clinic. With a handheld instrument, the physician will spread small crystals on the surface of our skin. These crystals exfoliate the skin layers. Also, the doctors will suction to remove the crystals and dead skin. Microdermabrasion treatment may be very useful for wrinkle removal and removal of acne.
2. Chemical Peels – Chemical peel is known as chemexfoliation or derma-peeling treatment. This is a cosmetic surgery which is performed on face and used as an anti-ageing solution to rejuvenate the skin. Chemical peels are also used to rectify skin irregularities such as texture, fine lines, and spots caused by sun damage. Chemical-peel solutions utilize three basic ingredients with varied levels f intensities. These ingredients are: alphahydroxyacid (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), and phenol. By using various degrees of these three ingredients, your skin can be rejuvenated from damage.
3. Laser Resurfacing – Laser skin resurfacing is a treatment which removes the layers of damaged skin and stimulates production of fresh skin cells and collagen in the inner layers of skin. The laser resurfacing is also used to eliminate or reduce wrinkles and fine lines from your face and neck.
4. Laser skin treatment – Laser skin treatment uses infrared light to tighten the skin without surgery. These lights delivers heat to layers beneath the skin’s surface. This stimulates collagen production and makes your skin look tight and plum. Many patients believe this process as an alternative to the traditional facelift procedure.
5. Acne Blue Light Therapy – Acne blue light therapy targets ad kills bacteria which causes acne on your skin. With this treatment, you can also treat moderate acne which cannot be treated with this light based herapy. Acne blue light therapy does not result in side effects, and also does not cause damage skin.
If you are looking for a reliable facial clinic in Geelong for best results, the Confident Smiles Clinic is the right place for you. Here you will get a range of amazing facial treatments for flawless skin. For more consultation, connect with us now and schedule an appointment.